Why Your Membership and Involvement in PTSA is Important
The ParentTeacherStudentAssociation at Kingsview Middle Schoolis a partnership betweenteachers, staff, students and parents who are committed to ensuring every child’s potential becomes a reality. As a non-profit501c (3) organization all donations to the PTSA are tax deductible. The financial contributions provide enrichment activities and supplemental supports for students, teachers and parents that the school is unable to offer. The key objective of all activities is for the betterment of Kingsview Middle School.
Membership in the PTSA ensures: Membership in the PTSA provides:
· After SchoolActivities * School Upgrades & Supports
· Staff Appreciation * Classroom Enhancements
· International Night * Student School Directory
· Parent v. Teacher Basketball Game * Panther Spirit Wear
· Social Action &SSL Opportunities * Leadership &Achievement Awards
· Forums on Relevant Issues * Professional Development
Membership in the PTSA is an investment in your child.
Membership in the PTSA is an investment in your school.
Membership in the PTSA is an investment in your future.
High School here we come…